11 September 2011

Connect Me

A few months have gone by, and yes I moved to Australia for my education purpose. Stepping to a new school never felt this great. New atmosphere and friends, just like pressing the restart button again. I'm looking forward to update my blog more often, so my sister visited me to help. As always, she will be the model and I will be the photographer for this blog. Maybe because she is more well trained than me to model and I am more handy when taking pictures.

At first, I was inspired by the editorial shoot in Vogue August (If I'm not mistaken) or.. maybe other magazines. I totally forgot which one but it is definitely around July-August issue. This lovely sheer polkadot blouse caught my eye at that right moment when I saw it on ASOS.

IMG_2609

IMG_2668

IMG_2662

IMG_2661

IMG_2674

IMG_2684

IMG_2692

IMG_2697

IMG_2623-1a

IMG_2618AA

Pairing it with my dearest Nicholas Kirkwood Pearl Details Slingback Sandals.

IMG_2693

IMG_2627-1

IMG_2629-1


sheer polkadot blouse by ASOS; liquid leggings by unbranded; pearl details slingback sandals by Nicholas Kirkwood; round-frame acetate sunnies by Prada

11 comments:

  1. Hello dear, how are u?,woww..you are talented and you got very nice photographs, looks clean and elegant! good work :)
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love your shades! <3

    thanks for dropping by our blog dear! ;-)

    xx,

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics,love the blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wyooooo jesslynn!!! haha udah lama gak liat dia deh.. love the shoes :D and sunglasses <3


    WWW.CAROLCORALINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. the outfit is lovely. i love the 1st and 2nd photo the most.

    adorable shoes as well!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want your shoes! hahaha..are kirkwood comfy to walk? Jesslyn should dress up like this. looks different and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygod, Jessica. Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, in this outfit is just sooo intensely sexy. The sassy/sultry look of your beautiful face, the sheer blouse, and the luxurious feminine curves of your high-heeled legs. I wish you could be my date: And everybody in the restaurant, on the street, or in the club would be envious, because I was with the hottest and most irresistible lady in town.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi guys, thanks for the nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete