13 July 2011

The Shoe Essentials

Do you have an obsession for shoes? Cause I do. I believe shoes can change the whole outfit. So, I came up with this Top 6 shoe-list.

Untitled-1

1. Yves Saint Laurent, Tribtoo 115 in Brown
2. Christian Louboutin, Bianca 140 in Nude
3. Lanvin, Patent-leather Ballerina Flats in Taupe
4. Lanvin, Patent-leather Ballerina Flats in Nude
5. Yves Saint Laurent, Tribtoo 140 in Black
6. Christian Louboutin, New Simple 70 in Black

I think I can survive with these shoes for the rest of my life, due to the fact it's a classics. What do you think? Do you have your own list of your future shoes? :D

5 comments:

  1. i love shoessss. i cannot live without them haha :D my favorite (unreachable) shoes are mcqueen's shoes :D

    www.carolcoraline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never resist shoes. I'm currently drooling for LouboutinxMarchesa's one

    xx stilettonizer xx
    http://stilettonizer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ce Caroline : Which McQueen ? Is it the Armadilo's??

    @ Evelyn : I love the collection! Their booties r showstoppers, with the swarovskis on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love shoes so much! i adore louboutin and ysl ;)

    ReplyDelete